California West is excited to announce that the pre-qualification process to purchase a home at BRIO in the 3Roots community starts this Wednesday, May 5th at 8 a.m. PDT. You will receive an email at that time on Wednesday with a link to submit and complete your pre-qualification. We will not be accepting any pre-qualification documents prior to 8 a.m. on May 5th.
To be considered eligible to buy one of BRIO’s residences during upcoming sales events this summer, interest registrants must complete their pre-qualification with our preferred lender, Debbie Silvett at Pacific Sun Mortgage.
To better prepare you for the start of the pre-qualification process, we created “The Way Home” – a step-by-step guide to owning at BRIO.
- Completed loan application
- Most recent paystub for each borrower
- 2020 W2s for each borrower
- Proof of funds for down payment
- 2020 Tax Returns (both business and personal) for all self-employed borrowers
- Signed Borrowers’ Certification and Authorization
Stay tuned for the official start of the pre-qualification process on Wednesday!