We are proud to introduce you to the California West Design Studio. Upon the purchase of your new home by California West, our option consultant, Lori Haggart, will assist you in coordinating your builder options selections to fit your lifestyle and design needs.
To help make help make your experience as productive and rewarding as possible, please take a moment to review the following:
- Familiarize yourself with your floor plan. The model home(s) will also display both included and/or upgraded features. The builder has provided a complete list of those included, optional, and designer features for your reference. These can generally be found on the island of each kitchen, or from your sales associate.
- Have a color scheme or style in mind. It may help to bring fabric swatches, paint chips, or photos. Or browse for ideas on Houzz or Pinterest. These items will assist you with your color selections, helping the appointment flow smoothly.
- Take advantage of our online design studio at StudioChateau.com. Create your “wish list” reflecting your preliminary selections. Our design consultant will provide more information on your choices and show you the beautiful material samples you will have to choose from.
- Be prepared to leave a deposit if you plan on upgrading your selections. Personal checks, money orders, or cashier’s checks are accepted for builder options. Your designer will advise you of the total required for your specific community.
- Appointment times generally last 2-3 hours and every effort will be made to accommodate your schedule. For more choices in appointment times, it is helpful to book your appointment about 2 weeks in advance, if possible.
- Change or delays in appointment time: If for any reason your wish to change your appointment, or know you will be late, we appreciate a notification as soon as possible. Appointments are often booked back to back, so every effort you can make to be on time is appreciated (rescheduling may be necessary if there is a delay).
- It is helpful to minimize distractions. We recommend officially blocking off your time, so you can focus on the important decisions concerning your new home. If necessary, arrange for your child’s daycare (or even doggie day care) as needed. The design center is not set up for children.
Throughout the selection process, we will strive to provide you with the utmost care and service, ensuring that your new home reflects your lifestyle and vision. We look forward to meeting you and wish you many years of happiness in your new home!
For driving directions, click here.
Lori Haggart | Options Consultant | LHaggart@CaliforniaWestRealty.com
760.918.6768 | Appointment Only | Sunday-Thursday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
5927 Priestly Drive, Ste. 112, Carlsbad CA 92008